Hi Blogger Friends. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of stitchy stash from Santa. I bought myself 17 charts from 123 Stitch. (Cause ya know I don't have enough.) lol
The Mad Hatter by MrsPeggottyArts on Etsy
14ct white aida
I didn't do as good as last year with the finishes but better than I thought. In my defense I have crocheted 4 afghans, 1 toddler and 5 baby blankets. I'm still working on a baby blanket and 2 afghans.
I am going to try and explain my monthly stitching plans for 2018 so they make sense.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are sorts free days. More likely to play catch up on the challenges.
Thursday - Little House/Country Cottage Needleworks - FB SAL group. You pick a series from either designer and stitch on one a month. I will be doing LHN Hometown Holiday and maybe the new Farmhouse series.
Friday - Tiny Modernist - 50 State SAL on Stitch Maynia - I will work on 1 state a month
Saturday - Clouds Factory - Princess SAL on Stitch Maynia - I will work on 1 princess chart a month
Sunday - Lizzie Kate - a Christmas ornament a month for Stitch Maynia - Smalls SAL
5. 12 Days of Christmas by Satsuma Street for Kaye's Christmas Ornament blog
6. Gifted Gorgeouness being hosted by Jo
7. Zodiac SAL being hosted by Jo
8. Soda Stitch SAL on FB - Stitch on any fairy tale chart - I am starting Fairy Tale 1
9. Full Coverage Fanatics FB group - do 1200 stitches a month on the same piece - I am starting Chip and Dale by Avrora on Etsy
10. Weekend SAL with Kate on Alice in Wonderland by DoNa Stitch on Etsy
11. Alice in Wonderland by MrsPeggottyArts on Etsy - SAL with Jo - 100 stitches a day
12. Ultimate Cross Stitch FB group is doing a month something next year but I don't know what yet
Okay, you can all call my nutso now. I will be hard pressed to get it all done in January as I am still crocheting 2 afghans. Don't know what my excuse will be for the other 11 months. I will be doing a weekly update on Mondays starting with the 8th.
I wish you all A VERY HEALTHY, STITCHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Thanks for stopping by. Linda