CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days 9 and 10

Hi Blogger Friends,  Thanks for all of the great comments on all my posts.  I really appreciate them.  (I'm getting better at leaving comments).
Here are my day 9 and 10 starts.

Day 9 - The Old West - Little House Needleworks  This will be a SAL with Ruth once we finish Robin Hood.

I will probably have to bs around the building and the horse - its not showing up very well.


Day 10 - Autumn Alphabet - Lizzie Kate  (sorry its a little fuzzy)


This two are going to be so much fun to stitch.  Can't hardly wait to get back to them.  I started Monday putting one strand in 272 Words.  So far I have managed Monday and Tuesday. lol

I leave you with a picture of my furbabies.

left front - Maggie, Sparky, his sister Snowflake and Mocha



Thanks for looking.  Linda

5 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your kitties are gorgeous! I love seeing pics of them. Great job keeping up with 272 Words. It's exciting to know we will have so many fun things to stitch all year!

Lesleyanne said...

Great picture of your furbabies. Your stitching looks lovely.

cucki said...

aww cute babies..maloo is sending lots of happy purr for them..
beautiful stitching..
love and hugs cucki xxx

Unknown said...

Great starts Linda and I'm looking forward to doing the Old West after Robin Hood, we picked some great pieces for the SAL...love he cats they are very cute! :)

Lynn said...

I had to really look to see four kitties!!!! Didn't realize that the tiger kitty was actually two! Maggie and Sparky are very similar looking.....

Very impressed with all your starts. Will there be a month of finishes???