Hi Blogger Friends. I've been in a little stitching funk this week, so I am behind in my starts. (Makes me irrated with myself). I was doing so good at keeping up. I think my mojo is coming back. I hope so, I still have all my February starts. Part of the problem is the starts I have left, some I'm not liking alot right now so I did change a couple of them. I will stitch the other ones later.
Day 24 - Happy Holidays - Ursula Michael
Day 25 - Stitches, Stars and Stripes - Blue Ribbon Designs
Hi Blogger Friends. I started blogging on Jan 2, 2011. I would like to have a giveaway. I feel my stitching is okay, but I don't know how to do any of the different finishings I see in blogland. I am a very proficient crocheter and would like to crochet a lapghan for a lucky winner. Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower of my blog. (old or new).
2. Leave a comment on this post only and tell me your favorite color(s).
3. If you post about it on your blog with a link to this post, I will give you a second entry. Post a second comment on this post with a link to your blog. (You don't have to have a blog to enter.)
4. I have 144 followers right now. If you can all help me reach 160 followers, I will pick another winner - 180 followers a third winner - 200 followers a fourth winner. So if we can get me up to 200 followers you will have four chances to win.
5. I will pick the winner(s) on Feb. 25. That would have been my brother's birthday.
Here is a picture of the Lacy Granny Square that I will be making for the lapghan(s). I will be making them with varigated yarn with coordinating solids. The size will be 50 x 50.
I started making these squares in 1986 and have made over 3,000 of them. Needless to say, they are my favorite squares to make. I have made over 50 afghans with this pattern as gifts and I have also sold about 50.
Hi Blogger Friends. Thanks for the comments. Here is day 18 and 19 starts and Thursday SAL progress.
#18 Cackle - Raise the Roof - tropical green that doesn't show
my alien witch's arms and fingers
#19 Treats - Lizzie Kate (this is part of the Boo Club series. I am stitching them separately each one on different colored fabric. This is tropical lavender, I wish the color would show)
Thursday SAL with Ruth. Robin Hood - Little House Needleworks
This is so much fun to stitch.
Thanks for looking. Linda
PS I passed up my one year blogoversary. It was Jan 2. I feel that my stitching is ok but I don't know how to do any of the wonderful finishes I see in blogland. I am a very proficient crocheter. I am thinking of having a giveway and I will crochet a lapghan/afghan for someone. Would anybody be interested? I'm only getting opinions now, this is not the giveaway.